Earlier this week, I came across this post about wardrobe challenges to take to create a more efficient wardrobe. I just completed my first Project 333 capsule wardrobe (read my other posts about it here and here). The 7×7 Remix Challenge appealed to me for several reasons:
- It only requires about a week of my time.
- It will encourage me to stretch my creativity.
- It will probably help me come up with new outfits from my wardrobe.
- It will help me transition into a new Project 333 season.
- It will make packing for my trip this next week a breeze.
I plan on using clothes I have picked out for my winter capsule wardrobe. I want to experiment with some new items and one of my favorite dresses, which I have had for a while but did not include in my fall capsule wardrobe. The accessories and shoes I will use for this challenge will also be from my winter capsule wardrobe. I will start the challenge tomorrow (Sunday) and share my outfits after I get back from visiting my hubby’s family. Here is a list of the clothes for this 7×7 Remix:
- Cream dress with abstract floral pattern
- Dark wash, straight leg jean
- Cream cabled sweater
- Navy crew neck t-shirt
- Silky emerald top with a crew neck
- Teal short-sleeved top with a crew neck
- Teal long-sleeved t-shirt
You can read more about the 7×7 Remix Challenge here. If you plan on doing the challenge, please leave me a comment. I would love to see the outfits you come up with!